Red Sandalwood Powder Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Mix 1tsp of Red Sandalwood powder to 2 tsp of gram flour.
2. Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice and some rose water to it to make a paste.
3. Apply it on the affected skin area and let it dry.
4. Wash the face with cold and clean water.
Yes, Red Sandalwood helps to manage cholesterol levels due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It lowers the level of total blood cholesterol, bad cholesterol (LDL) as well as triglycerides and increases the levels of good cholesterol.
Take 1 tablespoon of Raktachandan (Red Sandalwood) powder in a bowl.
Add 4-5 drops of rose water to the bowl
Mix the ingredients and apply the paste on the skin
Sandalwood powder gives cooling effects on the skin and helps reduce inflammation due to its Sita (cooling) nature.
1. Add a few drops in your lotion or moisturizer
2. Add it to your face mask with rosewater
3. Heat it in a small kettle of water to scent your home
4. You can add it to your bathwater.