Gond katira (Tragacanth gum) is a natural gum found in the mountain region of Middle East. This gum is tasteless, odorless, water-soluble, viscous obtain from the sap of plant and then dried. Gond katira plays a important role in Ayurvedic Treatment due to its medicinal properties. There are several health benefits of Gond katira but the best part is that this sap cools the body in summer and in winter, it heats up the body. Gond Katira is rich in magnesium, calcium and contain 3% protein.
Benefits of Gond Katira-
- Prevents heart stroke - Gond katira work as a cooling agent and maintain the temperature of the body.This help in preventing a heart stroke.
- Helpful for pregnant women - Gond katira is helpful in gaining the strength of body which helps the new mother who become weak after delivery.
- Urinary lewdness - Gond Katira has fantastic result in urinary incontinence as it helps in calming down the urinary muscles.
- Health benefits for man - Gond katira is effective in libido and any sexual inadequancy in men.
- Benefits for skin and beauty - Gond katira contains anti aging properties which is very beneficial for your skin and enhancing your beauty
Watch video for more info-
Read More: BENEFITS OF REDDISH SEED