Recipe - How to prepare a Refreshing Hisbiscus Mocktail Cold Drink
· 1 Tablespoon hibiscus Flower powder
· ½ tablespoon Brahmi powder
· ½ tablespoon Basil Leaf powder
· 1 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
· Cup of Mixed berries Juice
· Fresh mint Leaves,
· 4 Cups Hot Water
· Take the hot water in a Jar, mix all the herbs, and let it sit for 30 minutes.
· Add Berries and Orange Juice in it.
· Mix Jaggery into it.
· Garnish it with mint leaves, and rose petals.
· Cool it for another 30 minutes.
· Serve it chilled, and enjoy.