Paneer Doda (withania coagulans) is a member of the solanaceae family that is majorly found in India, Nepal and Afghanistan and used in various medicines of Ayurveda. It is one of the best herb for treating diabetes. It help in repairing beta cell of pancreas to provide insulin to our body in right quantities. Regular consumption of Paneer Doda can reduce consumption of antidiabetic drugs. In study of National Center of Biotechnology Information (NCBI) it is found that regular consumption of Withania Coagulans for 30 days can significantly improved glycaemic status. This herb help the body to absorb blood glucose and improve carbohydrate metabolism, and also minimize the complication of hyperglycemia.
- Paneer Doda decoction is useful in combating Asthma.
- It helps in purifying the blood from harmful toxins.
- Paneer Doda paste applying externally help in wound healing process.
- The antibacterial properties of Paneer Doda is beneficial in combating vibrio cholerae bacteria.
- It helps in regulating menstrual flow and keep the menstrual disorders away.
- It also help in increasing the volume of urine and keeps the body clean from harmful toxins.
How to use?
Soak 10-15 pieces of paneer dhoda in a glass of water overnight. In the next morning squeeze the flower and filter it. Drink the water on a empty stomach.
Read More: BENEFITS OF JAMALGHOTA