Rose called the queen of Flowers. It is originated in the Middle East of Iran, where they boiled down the roses and uses them in balms and perfumes. It is the richest antioxidant in the world. Roses are used in Ayurveda for medical purposes. It balances sadhaka pitta; a subdosha of pitta dosh that's responsible for your emotion and your heart. Rose are called as tridoshic herb because it is perfect for all three doshas. Rose contain citronellyl acetate which is responsible for its pleasant flavor and aroma and which is why it is used in various skin care products.
- rose has the ability to cool and soothe the whole body.
- It is also great for nervous system because its balancing qualities help the brain register, store and remember information.
- Rose prevent the formation of wrinkle, regular use of rose petal for cleansing, toning, exfoliation tightens the skin.
- Roses are rich in vitamin c and antioxidants which help in fading blemishes and acne scars from face.
- Rose water work as a natural suns cream it prevent the body from harmful UV rays.