Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens ) is a plant mainly found in India, South Africa, America and Australia. Kaunch is a leguminous plant and it is a good source of Protein. Kaunch seeds are also known as Kavach, Kaucha, Banar Kakua, cowhage, Kewanch. Kaunch seeds are used in Ayurvedic medicine for various purpose. Kaunch seeds are used to manage parkinson's diseases and control the symptoms of Arthritis. These seeds contain L-dopa which is used to increase the level of dopamine in brain and reduces the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. It is also used to improve sexual desire in man due to its aphordisiac properties.
Benefits of Kaunch seeds:
- It help in improving immunity, energy level and endurance.
- Kaunch seeds reduce stress and anxiety and maintain the physical balance.
- It support the overall nervous system of body.
- It help in revitalizing male and female Reproductive system.
- It helps in bodybuilding by lowering the cholesterol and blood sugar level.
Take 2-3 gram of kaunch beej powder twice a day with milk.
women during pregnancy must completely avoid the consumption of Kaunch seeds.
Read More: HIBISCUS FLOWER BENEFITS AND USES