Hibiscus Flower belongs to the family of Malvaceae family. It grows in tropical and semi- tropical climate. Hibiscus flower are rich in iron, calcium, thiamine, phosphorus, niacin, riboflavin etc. Hibiscus extract are effective on metabolism and it help in preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
Medicinal Properties of Hibiscus flower:
- Lower blood pressure: Hibiscus flower lowers the blood pressure in pre -hypertensive and mildly hypertensive adult. because of its anti inflammatory properties it is very effective in lowering blood pressure.
- Prevent hair loss: Hibiscus flower contain vitamin c and mineral which helps in hair growth. for the natural treatment take 7-8 dried leaves of hibiscus flower and grind it. Apply this paste on scalp for 3 hour and wash with lukewarm water.
- Remedy of Anaemia: Anaemia is medical condition in which hemoglobin level get decreased due to the lack of iron contained in a body. Hibiscus flower helps in increasing blood level and stamina which make you feel physically active & youthful. for treatment take Hibiscus dried leave powder with milk in every morning and evening.
- Calms hot flashes: Hibiscus tea contain all the essential antioxidant to fight with the signs of aging and it also calm the hot flashes in menopause time.
- Helps in Digestion: Hibiscus flower contain diuretic properties which help in improving bowl movements and urination. It also improve gastrointestinal movement.