IndianJadiBooti Honey - Shahad
Product Code: HERB000866
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: Free within India on Prepaid
COD: Available on Nominal Charges
Delivery: At Doorstep
Standard Delivery Timelines: 3 to 7 Working Days
IndianJadiBooti Honey - Shahad
Honey also known as Shahad is the most valuable ingredient to include in diets due to its proven nutritional and health-promoting benefits. Honey's anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-tumor properties make it useful in treating and preventing a variety of illnesses.
According to nutrionix.com, a tablespoon 20 grams of honey contains 64 calories, 0 grams fat, 0 grams protein, 0 grams fibre, 17 grams carbs, and 17 grams sugars.
There are 634 ayurvedic remedies that contain honey in their formula for a variety of conditions ranging from eye diseases, cough, thirst, phlegm, hiccups, leprosy, diabetes, obesity, worm infestation, vomiting, asthma, and diarrhoea to wound healing.
It is recommended as a healthy alternative to sugar due to its low glycemic index. Its antioxidant function is advantageous in leading a healthy, disease-free life.
To be effective, the honey you use must contain healthy bacteria. Raw honey, which comes directly from the beehive, contains beneficial bee pollen, propolis, and antioxidants.
Dark honey contains more antioxidants and helps to activate your immune system. Regular honey, as opposed to raw honey, is pasteurized.
Multiflora honey, Eucalyptus honey, Ajwain honey, Sidr honey, and other honey varieties are available. Multiflora honey currently accounts for the vast majority of total market share. Some of its wellness benefits may be investigated when consumed in moderation and under medical supervision.
They are as follows:
Natural humectant & skin brightener:
- Honey naturally adds moisture or humidity and treats dull skin, restoring its natural glow.
- Because raw honey crystallizes over time, the granules act as a gentle exfoliant.
- It has the ability to tone, smooth, brighten, and depigment.
- Honey's probiotics, antioxidants, nutrients, and enzymes work in tandem to nourish and plump the skin.
- While it does not remove wrinkles, it does reduce their visibility.
- Antioxidants aid in the repair of sun damage.
Honey's natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties aid in the treatment of teenage acne, the clearing of pores, the killing of bacteria, and the control of sun-burn scars.
Treating burns & wounds:
- The immunomodulatory property of honey is important for wound healing.
- Most honeys have antimicrobial activity due to the enzymatic production of hydrogen peroxide.
- Non-peroxide honey, on the other hand, has significant antibacterial effects even when the hydrogen peroxide activity is blocked.
- Manuka Honey is a distinct type of honey produced in Australia and New Zealand by bees pollinating the native leptospermum scoparium bush (also known as tea tree).
- According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the US National Library of Medicine, its mechanism may be related to honey's low pH level and high sugar content (high osmolarity), which is enough to inhibit microbe growth.
- Ghee mixed with honey can be used, according to Ayurveda.
- Honey has the lowest glycemic load (the impact of a given amount of food on blood glucose levels after consumption).
- Honey's antioxidants, when consumed in moderation, protect against metabolic syndrome and Type 2 diabetes.
- According to the NCBI, researchers have been conducting various animal studies, preclinical trials, and RCTs for years to demonstrate the beneficial effects of honey on diabetes.
- According to NCBI, "the anti-diabetic effects of honey are also explained by its ability to modulate adiponectin levels as well as its antioxidant capacity."
- Honey is an excellent natural immune booster.
- Its role in cell proliferation inhibition, programmed cell death induction, and cell-cycle arrest is of great interest in cancer treatment.
- NCBI has listed its beneficial effects on breast cancer, liver cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, and several other cancers when taken in moderation, under doctor supervision, and as a healthier alternative to sugar.
Improves heart health:
- Honey may help to lower blood pressure, regulate heartbeat, prevent healthy cell death, and improve heart health.
- Raw honey contains propolis, a type of resin produced by bees that helps to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- According to heart.org, "small human studies show honey's antioxidants may help improve cholesterol levels."
- To treat illnesses, honey should be consumed in moderation and under medical supervision.
- Honey's low glycemic load aids in appetite suppression.
- Mike McInnes, the creator of the honey diet, discovered that athletes who consumed foods high in fructose, such as honey, burned more fat and had greater stamina.
- A teaspoon of honey before bedtime is one of the best ways to consume honey for weight loss.
- This will assist the body in burning more fat during the early hours of your sleep.
Also read: BENEFIT OF HONEY
Honey Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
0% Customers recommend this product
Free Shipping in India on Prepayment
500+ Products Dispatched Daily
Cash on Delivery Option Available
Rs 100 - Upto 900 Grams
Rs 150 - Upto 13,00 Grams
Rs 200 - Upto 18,00 Grams
Copyright 2018-2022, IndianJadiBooti.com Disclaimer: The information given on the website has not been evaluated by FDA, or by us. This data is for basic information purpose only, and is not intended to make a diagnosis, cure, avert or treat any illness or disease. We strongly suggest visiting and consulting a qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner before starting or following any regime.