Lajwanti Seeds Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The touch-me-not plant is well-known for its mysterious shrinking ability, but it also has a number of health benefits.
- Heals wounds and cuts
- It heals piles and hemorrhoids.
- Relieves joint pain and arthritis.
- Aids in the treatment of diabetes
- Helps with indigestion and diarrhea
- Beneficial for itching
- Used to treat impotency and premature ejaculation.
- Prevent hair root thinning by managing unnatural hair fall
- Increases sperm count by thickening the sperm.
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Handle insect bites
For Detailed Benefits of Mimosa Pudia Seeds, please read : Benefits of Lajwanti Seeds - Lajvanti Beej - Chui Mui - Mimosa pudica